Tuesday 6 September 2016

Introduction

Out of all the films I have watched my favourite film would have to be Elysium because it contains loads of action and the plot to the film is very interesting. The film stars the actors Matt Damon, Jodie Foster, Sharlto Copley and Alice Braga. Elysium doesn't have a cliché ending where you know the main character will definitely survive. In the end of Elysium the main character has to take his own life to allow the people on earth to enter the utopia in space.

Michael Bay is a director that I especially like because all of his films contain massive amounts of explosion. This makes his action films extremely exciting to watch.

My favourite genre is Post-apocalyptic because everyone is fighting for survival. This makes me think about what I would do in the character's shoes. It also makes me wonder if the character had done something differently then would the outcome of the story be different. A Post-Apocalyptic film that I really enjoyed was Maze Runner.

A film that I am really looking forward to is Logan. This movie is about Wolverine when he is old. The only X-men that are left are Wolverine and Professor X. A young girl with similar powers to wolverine appears and Professor X tells him to protect her. This movie is meant to be based off the comic book series.

Recently I have watched the film The Avengers. The Avengers is a Sci-Fi Action film which includes aliens and futuristic technology. I enjoyed watching this film because at the end of the film all of the main characters are engaged in a huge fight with an alien army.

No comments:

Post a Comment